[Harp-L] Harpin' By The Sea 2017

Richard Taylor hove.actually@xxxxx
Tue Nov 8 14:01:29 EST 2016

Our 7th Winter Harmonica Festival and Learn to Play Day, Harpin' By The Sea,
will take place in Brighton (UK) on Sat 4th Feb 2017.

Our dedicated website is now live at www.harpinbythesea.com

Tickets are available at www.thebrunswick.net

Our theme for 2017 is Cajun, Zydeco and Swamp Blues harping, with special
guests:

.         Jerome Godboo (Canada)

.         Aidan Sheehan (Wales)

.         Lee Sankey (England)

HBTS offers a programme of Workshops for beginners, intermediates and
advanced players, a Masterclass with Jerome Godboo for intermediate and
advance players, a Break Out workshop option with Matt Bezants and Adam
Franklin, Prize Draw sponsored by Sutherland Trading (Hohner UK), Jam
Session and Star-Studded evening Show, featuring our special guests.

We look forward to welcoming you to HBTS7!

Richard Taylor & Stuart McKay