[Harp-L] What key is the band in?

Robert Hale robert@xxxxx
Wed Nov 2 02:49:17 EDT 2016

two tips

   1. learn to visually recognize some guitar chords
   2. quietly toot off-mic til you find the key

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com

--

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL

*Music Lessons for Adults and Children *
Harmonica, Steel Guitar, Dobro, Piano Tuner
*Distance Learning via Webcam*
DUKEofWAIL.com <http://www.dukeofwail.com/>
*480-720-8897*

<http://www.youtube.com/dukeofwail#p/u/12/jfCJCe_hUMY> Take a Free Lesson