Re: [Harp-L] widening out/opening up the backs of harps

Maybe so so...
But I still enjoy doing it. For some folks it may seem like a waste of
time, but for me... its fun.
BTW, I play sp20s.
I don't cut my cover plates, I just bend them in.
And I don't bother with side vents like you find on the manji and
crossover.
I don't think the volume is affected but I do believe it affects the timbre
of the sound.
---
Randy Redington
Surrendered...

*Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone