Re: [Harp-L] Essential listening

Well the other day my famous parter in crime Mick Zaklan mentioned that 22 years ago in Memphis Tennessee, there were a bunch of harmonica players standing around a bar
and the general consensus was: "When we die, we're taking it all with us". I suppose that this was supposed to mean that they (the pros) had what the harmonica world needed
and that when they were gone, that need would also be gone. Btw, I was there to hear it.

So, that is all b.s. When we have people like Konstantin playing at this level, the harmonica world is in GUUUUUUUUD shape. I thought his rendition was super and refreshing.
Great work Konstantin.

Oh, Btw, you said: "Anyone can play 'the Deb'". Ha ha ha, that's so funny. Yeah, maybe.

smo-joe