Re: [Harp-L] Saxony slider button

Hi Daniel

It is bets to contact Seydel, I know they a nice looking convex shaped sticker that you can glue on the slider button, fits perfect.
In the US you can contact Rupert Oysler..

Kindest regards, met vriendelijke groeten

Ben Bouman
www.benboumanharmonicas.com <http://www.benboumanharmonicas.com/>
www.harmonicainstituut.nl <http://www.harmonicainstituut.nl/>
www.harmonicaheaven.nl <http://www.harmonicaheaven.nl/>