Re: [Harp-L] Saxony slider button

So glad to hear this Ben! Last time I asked Seydel about it a few years back (I detest that button shape!) they acted like no one had ever mentioned it as being uncomfortable before. I was actually hoping for a replacement slider or button, but what you describe sounds reasonable for nowâ.

I did buy some âPlasti Dipâ to try and coat the button, but havenât gotten around to that experiment yet...

- Slim.

www.SlimAndPenny.com

www.SlimAndPenny.com