RE: [Harp-L] Cool cats

Freddie Brooks Band - One Little Wordhttp://www.bluebeatmusic.com/product_info.php?products_id=4669

Ryan

Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 08:10:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Cool cats
From: michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx
To: rhartt1234@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: boogieblue@xxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Ryan, does Freddie has a CD available?

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 8:07 AM, Michael Rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Doug Jay was in the Bay area when I went to college in Sonoma.  He was a great player and singer and very kind with advice and sitting in.  I am unclear from your post as to whether you want anyone to remember Gary Smith, he was there as well and has continued to reached my ears although I am now in Texas.  He just put out a CD with Dave Barrett and Aki (sp?) Kumar.  Apparently Gary has had a knee accident and is out of work.  There is a benefit soon.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com