Re: [Harp-L] Cool cats

Doug Jay was in the Bay area when I went to college in Sonoma.  He was a
great player and singer and very kind with advice and sitting in.  I am
unclear from your post as to whether you want anyone to remember Gary
Smith, he was there as well and has continued to reached my ears although I
am now in Texas.  He just put out a CD with Dave Barrett and Aki (sp?)
Kumar.  Apparently Gary has had a knee accident and is out of work.  There
is a benefit soon.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com