Re: [Harp-L] Impedance Convertors - a must have for sounding good

I had two audix t50k's. They have bad cables and I repaired both of them
several times, but still use them because of form factor.

ÐÐÑÐÑÐÑÐÐÑÐ, 10 ÐÐÑ 2015 Ð. ÐÐÐÑÐÐÐÐÑÐÐÑ Mike Wilbur ÐÐÐÐÑÐÐ:

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru