From: Ray Beltran <raybluemax@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: yodennis <yodennis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, May 5, 2015 7:46 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Totally bored with the blues genre

I havenât participated in a long time (reading or responding), but I feel the
need to respond to THIS portion of this post:

>> What I find morally
repulsive is the âblues naziâ metaphor.  It is thoughtlessly insensitive to use
such a metaphor. And inanely hyperbolic.

Dennis, I canât tell you how many
times Iâve felt the same thing. That description is completelyâ well, just as
you describe.