Re: [Harp-L] Totally bored with the blues genre

I havenât participated in a long time (reading or responding), but I feel the need to respond to THIS portion of this post:

>> What I find morally repulsive is the âblues naziâ metaphor.  It is thoughtlessly insensitive to use such a metaphor. And inanely hyperbolic.

Dennis, I canât tell you how many times Iâve felt the same thing. That description is completelyâ well, just as you describe.

Thanks for saying it for me.

Hope all is well, Dennis.

âNight all.

Ray Beltran