Re: [Harp-L] Totally bored with the blues genre

I don't listen to blues enough to get bored. One of the things I'm trying to do on a diatonic harp is play "They Call the Wind Mariah". There is a lot of good music out there besides blues that one can and should play on a ten hole. We should remember that when M. Hohner created the Marine Band he probably didn't know blues existed.
Dennis