[Harp-L] Anyone going to IBMA's World of Bluegrass in Raleigh?

For me, living in Sydney Australia, the answer is no.

Perhaps you could change the question to

"Would Anyone like to IBMA's World of Bluegrass in Raleigh?"

Much simpler. A clear yes.

Moreover, given the latent appreciation for harmonica in bluegrass circles, and the deep pockets of bluegrass event organisers, perhaps next year they could fly me over from Australia, get Trip Henderson down from New York, and we could all team up on stage.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays