Re: [Harp-L] Anyone going to IBMA's World of Bluegrass in Raleigh?

Hi Tony, my show tonight was well received, but as you point out, the harmonica isn't appreciated much in bluegrass. I hope to change that a bit but so far among the hundreds of musicians I've encountered here, I'm the only harmonica player.  Wish you were here to give me company. Last year over 100,000 folks attended IBMA and this year seems as well attended.

Sent from my iPhone