Re: [Harp-L] re:Richter+ tuning

I find this whole discussion on tunings to be interesting.  One thought I'd
like to add is that the desire for custom tunings have created a market and
opportunities for harmonica customizers. Also, with all the tools and
instructions available now, it's not that hard to create your own tunings.
This doesn't take away market share from manufacturers, creates opportunity
for customizers, allows me to tinker with my own harps and adds to the
overall harmonica experience.
Personally,  I enjoy the challenge of creating music from a stock tuned
instrument. (What ever you want to call the tuning) If I want a chromatic
instrument,  I can buy a chromatic harmonica.
But love the simplicity of the standard diatonic harmonica.  That's the
reason why I play them.