Re: [Harp-L] re:Richter+ tuning

I am lazy. I try to find the easiest way to do something. When I first started playing, I tried a Melody Maker tuning, but I couldn't adjust to the. 3 draw.
A few years later, it wasn't as hard. Now, I use a MM to play Ashokan Farewell. I use a country tuned harp for You Don't Know Me and Danny Boy.
In other words, whatever works. I think I learned this from my harmonica hero, Smoky Joe Leone, back in the days when he used to put forth his knowledge and stories on this list.
My ability to play these days is not what it used to be, so easiest is always the most appealing.
I plan on attending the Midwest Harmonica Workshop in St. Paul at the end of June just to hang out with other harp players.
Steve Webb in Minnesota
Sent from my iPad