Re: [Harp-L] Pat Ramsey information about his work and recordings?

I just have to chime in that a run in Pat's solo on Johnny Winter's version
of "Last Night"  (off the "White Hot & Blue" album) was the first "fast"
run I had ever heard on harp (back when the album was first released). It
froze me the moment I heard it.