Re: [Harp-L] Pat Ramsey information about his work and recordings?

Just google his name and you'll find quite a bit, or search this website to see all of the prior posts, which will lead you to a lot of info. There is still a facebook page with some bio info, etc. He was Jason Ricci's mentor (and we know how that turned out!) and I really love his playing as well. He was on the Johnny Winter album White, Hot & Blue also, if you are looking for more of his stuff, two others I know of are Live at Big Bend Blues Bash and "It's About Time".

Bill Hines