[Harp-L] Re: Digitech RP255????

Great idea Mike.  Don't forget to try a couple of different mics with the RP, and make sure to run through a bunch of patches--not just the ones I put up front for Chicago blues sounds.

The great thing about the RP is that you can get SO many different sounds out of the thing.  You might think "Oh, why would I do that?"--but it's really a lot of fun to turn the harp into an organ or a tenor sax, and it's not bad for harp player job security either.

Regards, Richard Hunter

Mike Fugazzi wrote:
Any chance anyone has one on the cheap they want to unload?  If possible, I'd like to have one at the Midwest Harmonica Workshop next week for demo purposes.
I am doing to different sessions with effects - one rock oriented, and one towards playing blues at jams.  I have Lone Wolf gear, miscellaneous pedals, and Zoom stuff.  I have used the 255 before and have Richard Hunter's patches - just not the 255 anymore.

I think a lot of people would be interested in hearing his patches and trying them out.
Thanks!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick