Re: [Harp-L] Re: Digitech RP255????

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 6:37 AM, Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> turn the harp into an organ or a tenor sax, and it's not bad for harp
> player job security either.

Absolutely, YES! Richard keeps a LOT of good advice on his website. Do
spend some time there. http://www.hunterharp.com/

I get rave responses for sounds from my RP355, especially organ sound when
there isn't one on stage. Keeps me interested, and the audience, too. At
jams I get invited to "take another one" because the harp hasn't become
repetitious and predictable.

Choose one tone for your rhythm sections, another to spotlight your solo,
and then back. A clean sound on one tune, grit and crunch on another, or
octave down in a solo. As Richard says, you fill the role of several
instruments in the band.

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate (Fanatic!)
Learn Harmonica by Webcam