From: George Miklas <harmonicat@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Joseph Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Jul 29, 2014 12:08 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Spah 2014 Blow Off

According to my conversation with Chris Richards,  it is my understanding
that he has asked that SPAH provide a shuttle to the Tuesday night venue.
 I have not yet received any word whether this has yet materialized.

George

--

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://harmonicagallery.com/>