Re: [Harp-L] Spah 2014 Blow Off

All that I know about the blow off as it pertains to St. Louis is that the hotel (the last time) wasn't amenable to providing jitney service TO the blow off and most attendees
found other means of transportation. Those with vehicles were extremely selfless to provide car pooling. Which worked fairly well inasmuch as the musical venue is in a
location with scant parking possibilities. Perhaps this has changed.

To my mind, and this is just personal, this event is a 'not to be missed' opportunity. Desert beFORE to dinner, so to speak.

smo-joe   (when in Rome, they do as HE does, lol) Yes, he is the most unforgettable character you will ever meet.