Re: [Harp-L] Graphite lubricant for slides?

Geez Daniel I wouldn't want to inhale graphite...my limited experience with the 270's and
my lovely Saxony is the immediate rinse keeping the silva from causing problems and there are some non toxic silicone sprays ( SCUBA regulators ) available.
Hohner probably is using a similar oil.

Mike Wilbur