Re: [Harp-L] Graphite lubricant for slides?

Hi Mike

I have briefly looked at the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for a few
graphite lub products and I am presently not convinced that it poses a
significant health risk as a slide lub. I'm just curious and I don't plan
on using it just yet.

I wish water rinses alone would keep my slides functioning as well as I
like but they don't.

Thanks,
Daniel