From: Warren Bee <wbharptime2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Aug 27, 2014 11:30 am
Subject: [Harp-L] re: original song on Soundcloud in memory of Chris M

Thank you Rosco. At least a couple of times a month we would talk on the
phone, Always very early in the morning for Chris.  He would be
walking/working his dogs and I (three time zones away) was just getting the
coffee pot fired up. We didn't talk much about harmonica stuff. We were
worlds apart in that department. His genius dwarfed my "wing-it ear playing
style". We talked about life in general a lot. The more I knew him the more
I realized what a special gentle and caring soul he was. His outspokenness
was part of his charm. He was real, honest and true to his convictions.
What a lovable guy. Miss you Chris.

wb