[Harp-L] Any clear advantages between low Steve Baker Special and Powerbender tuning on a 10-hole?

Hey, folks!

I've been using mostly standard Richter tuning for years, but i
recently was looking at various tunings, and thought about getting a
fancier harp than the Hohners I've been playing for years.

I was looking at the Seydel site, and a side search took me to the
Powerbender, and then the Turboslide (ingenious, incidentally), and to
the world of different tunings besides Richter and Country that I've
used. Things sure have changed a lot since I first got into it!

I had been considering getting a harp configured with Steve Baker
Special all the way up (repeating the bottom three Richter holes 3 &
1/3 times). I think I've seen this referred to as Low SBS tuning.

Given that the repeating Richter low end is regular across the harp,
is there a great advantage to Powerbender tuning, which is not
repeating progression?

I did a search of the archives, but never really found a discussion
comparing the two. It's possible that no one has actually considered
the two against each other, but I'm interested in hearing from anyone
who spent time with the idea. Anyone who deliberately chose one over
the other after trying both?