Re: [Harp-L] Re: legato

Hi David

Thanks for the response. Don't take it personally but I have no interest in
switching to the legato tuning. However, since I have not looked at the
legato pitch layout in detail, and since I am curious type, would you tell
me a bit more about the pitch layout. In particular could you answer this
question about the pitch layout: Of all the transitions between two notes
what fraction can be done without a breath change? What is that fraction
for the solo pitch layout?

Daniel