[Harp-L] Re: legato

Another approach to the issue of legato is to adopt an altered tuning that
minimizes changes of breath.     The "LeGato" Chromatic is a pentatonic
tuning which lets you change breath direction pretty much whenever you WANT
to as opposed to when the harp layout dictates you HAVE to.    It has other
advantages and disadvantages as any altered tuning is bound to have.   But
it is my preferred chromatic tuning and if you heard me playing any
chromatic at SPAH 2014,  you were hearing the LeGato Chromatic.  If you
want to try one,  you can order one from Seydel's configurator.