[Harp-L] (no subject)

As
I'm sure most of you know in the guitar world tone woods such as
cedar, mahogany, and rosewood improves the sound of the guitar with
age.

Its
been a few years since the Suzuki Pure Harp (made of rosewood) has
come out.  My question to the owners of the Pure Harp: have any
of you noticed an improvement in its' tone since the first day you
started playing it?  How does its' tone compared to your other
harmonicas of the same time period?

If
the tone has improved like it does on guitars I want to buy one
someday, but I don't want to spend a lot of money if this isn't true.

Dennis