Re: [Harp-L] SPAH

   Bob, great idea!  Human nature, if you get something for free, you never
want to have to pay for it.  But in this case, I think it's well worth a
gamble.  We already have an outreach to youth and I think it's been a nice
success.  It would certainly spice up the jams around the hotel and maybe
some of these folks could be prevailed upon to do seminars.

Mick Zaklan