Re: [Harp-L] SPAH

On Aug 2, 2014, at 2:25 PM, Mick Zaklan <mzaklan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>    Bob, great idea!  Human nature, if you get something for free, you never want to have to pay for it.  But in this case, I think it's well worth a gamble.  We already have an outreach to youth and I think it's been a nice success.  It would certainly spice up the jams around the hotel and maybe some of these folks could be prevailed upon to do seminars.

Even if they never show up, having them on the membership roles imbues the organization with an air of relevance and will encourage others to join. It doesn't cost anything but a few moments to add a name in the database and if SPAH PDF'd HARMONICA HAPPENINGS, it wouldn't cost but a small bit of bandwidth to send them the quarterly publication.

-Bob

Bob Cohen
Writer, Internet Consultant, Teacher
w: bobjcohen.com