Re: [Harp-L] Naked Tone

Posture.  I see way too many players with their shoulders tense and pushed
up to their ears, their chin tucked into their chest, and bent over at the
waist.

Dynamics.  I pay close attention to dynamics and vibrato.  If there was
anything I worked on a lot, it would be those two things...and I still
struggle.

Intonation.  A little goes a long way.