[Harp-L] Naked Tone

I Facebook friend recently asked which stomp box he should purchase to get that "Little Walter sound." Over the years this list has debated this subject ad nauseum from the equipment point of view. Many players hold dear the notion that there's a magical combination of microphone, amp, stomp box. comb material, etc that will make this happen. It got me revisiting tone.

Completely excluding any discussion about the toys, what do you do affect and perfect your tone?

Bob Cohen
Writer, Internet Consultant, Teacher
w: bobjcohen.com
t: #itsabobworld