Re: Re: [Harp-L] tilting the harp

If one uses that embouchure, I guess it might help. 'Course toungue-blocking, no.

A great benefit of TB'ing is that it's a very relaxed embouchure. You're not "clamping down" your lips and subsequently your lips on the harmonica. Lips/mouth are open and relaxed.

I agree that less tension results in better tone - and a relaxed attitude may assist one's musicality and certainly it's delivery.

Ray.
--
http://www.reverbnation.com/raybeltranbluemax