Re: [Harp-L] tilting the harp

Actually, tipping the harmonica up 45 degrees is for TB, too. I've had mucho success with this as well as my students.

Of course, those with ingrained habits may disagree...this is only natural.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Beltran <raybluemax@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Oct 8, 2013 12:15 pm
Subject: Re: Re: [Harp-L] tilting the harp

If one uses that embouchure, I guess it might help. 'Course toungue-blocking,
no.

A great benefit of TB'ing is that it's a very relaxed embouchure. You're not
"clamping down" your lips and subsequently your lips on the harmonica.
Lips/mouth are open and relaxed.

I agree that less tension results in better tone - and a relaxed attitude may
assist one's musicality and certainly it's delivery.

Ray.
--
http://www.reverbnation.com/raybeltranbluemax