Re: [Harp-L] Jeff at Harpmart

I bought some harps from him about the time he went missing. He said they
would ship, and didn't, and like you I could not get any further response.
I filed a claim with paypal and got my money back. Adam Gussow removed him
from the links on his site when I brought up the same questions as you on
the MBH site. I recall that he had been in touch with Jeff, who asked to be
removed from his links, and indicated there were issues in his life which
would not be discussed.

I don't know if small claims will help you much, but good luck in any case.

John