[Harp-L] Jeff at Harpmart

Hello, I found out about HarpMart from reading the Harp-l posts and I decided to place an order back in February. It was for two leather harmonica holder cases. I paid through Paypal. I never got my merchandise and I can't seem to get hold of HarpMart by phone or email. Paypal tried as well to contact the company, and told me they can't guarantee my money backÂsince it has been longer than Â45 days. I wonder if someone in the harmonica commun ity can intervene? Does someone know Jeff? I hope so, because I would like this matter resolved through the community, rather than leaving me no other choice than to pursue less than desirable options like S mall C laims C ourt.

Please help.

Thank you,

Richard Wankoff

richardw2@xxxxxxxxxxx