Re: [Harp-L] Three questions to the experienced busker -- many thanks

One or two additional things about busking and money. Put most of it away periodically, but leave enough seed money and $5/$10/&20s to give the people an idea that it's ok to put larger denomination cash in. No really long songs as people usually wait to the end of a song to give money, and ALWAYS have the money close enough to you to protect it from grab and run types. I watched a guy put a $10 bill in our case for a CD and take two $20s out. When he saw that I saw him do that, he took off running. I was sitting back on a bucket and couldn't dive and ankle tackle him. I would have beat him soundly with my d harp :-)

Ross Macdonald
www.sassparilla.info

Sent from my iPad