Re: [Harp-L] Three questions to the experienced busker -- many thanks

Thanks to all for the input on the busking issue. If I´ve forgotten to mail you individually it´s because my digests arrive in a very haphazard way these days and Harp-l things are in some shambles.
  But I´ve read them all (yes, Bart) and I´ve gotten many great points from Mik, Mike, Bart, Joel and others with experience of this somewhat challenging way (at least  for me: I´m not naturally inclined towards any more extrovert activity, therefore especially glad for advice in this matter) of performing music.
  This is a very good example of how constructively the list can work.

I´ll let you know when I´m in a position to summarize the actual experience. Maybe we´ll get seriously beat up by some local bullys on the very first (and then last) occasion ...? Ya never know.

Cheers,
Martin