Re: [Harp-L] Over-priced Custom Big Rivers and the Future of the Blues

Hello Mike:

Good to hear from you. As I stated in my post, I meant no offense.  Your reputation as a customizer is well established.  Like I said, I'm sure your custom harps are worth every penny you charge for them.  I know it is a bit of an apples to oranges comparison (a custom harp vs. and OOTB harp) but I was amused by the juxtaposition of your for sale post and the conversation about the high price of the SUB-30.  You have made a lot of great observations about the SUB-30 you've been working on since SPAH and I, like many others, appreciate them.  I never suggested that you made any comment about its price.

All the best.

Tom Halchak
www.BlueMoonHarmonicas.com

--
Tom Halchak
W. J. Voege Financial Services, Inc.

Securities by Mr. Halchak offered through Investacorp, Inc.
A registered Broker/Dealer Member FINRA, SIPC.