Re: [Harp-L] SUB 30 Swing Blues

Thanks, Tim!  Thanks to the others who've responded as well.  It looks like
some of them were posted to the list, but I don't see them on the Google
Group.

For those checking out the vid, I just want to again reiterate that the
harp was just gapped.  You can hear me fight a few reeds in the fast
passages, especially in the top octave.  When tweaked, it plays much
smoother, but I with the online opinions being rather negative, I wanted to
show what it could do rather readily.  I don't think adjusting gaps for
your playing style is much of an issue, nor something that can be
eliminated with out of the box harmonicas.

Mike