Re: [Harp-L] SUB 30 Swing Blues

Very cool, Mike. The video is just fine.

Thanks,
Tim

On 11/16/2012 03:28 PM, Mike wrote:
http://youtu.be/S9EVZx_HBz8

I am not good with computers and video.  I wanted to have everything
recorded direct, but don't know how.  I just played the backing track
through my lap top and speakers and recorded the room with an iPad.  Any
tips on how to do this cleaner would be great.  I have young kids and have
to do this sorta stuff at low volumes, which makes it hard to hear and keep
time.  Any setup suggestions are VERY welcomed!

--
Timothy J. Schutte
http://www.facebook.com/kc8hr