Re: [Harp-L] Innapropriate palying

Snapping fingers and foot stomping aren't usually key,pitch and tone dependent...big difference to doing those things and wailing away on a harmonica.
Even if you are the worlds best harp player what are you actually achieving by playing along with a band...their harpist might only be a Saturday night warrior, who the hell would want their one night a week of 'stardom' away from the wife , kids 'n mortgage overshadowed by (fill in the space)
And if you can't play,like 99% of gusses,work at it and get your own band together...then see how you feel about Gus.
Rick

Iceman
I don't think anyone is going to change your mind about Gussin Bro...

But I think the majority see it as never a nice thing....unless a comfortable invitation is involved.

Back when I was a violin hack I would sit in my seat at a concert and my girl would hold my hand to keep me from " air bowing "

We all feel the urge...

Mike Wilbur