[Harp-L] RE: Power Supply for the Kinder AFB+ pedal

I don't use the Voodoo... I use the two battery clips, and then use two
standard Dunlop 9V adapters. Works good. The AFB+ drove me crazy with
this... I was trying to use a Godlyke OneSpot, which is a daisychained 9V
adapter, and it would NOT work. I could not understand why. John Kinder
explained to me why. I still don't understand it. (Probably why I changed
out of engineering major in college...) But the two independent 9V adapters
work good. $15 or $20 total rather than $170 for the Voodoo...