Re: [Harp-L] RE: Power Supply for the Kinder AFB+ pedal

Yeah, but with the Voodoo pedal you can run all the other pedals without
adapters. Its a matter of preference, of course, but I use (6) pedals on my
amp-less rig and the Voodoo saves me from all those adapters. The Voodoo
also has amazing noise reduction capabilities and that comes in handy when
using old pedals like a Boss DM2.