Re: [Harp-L] Huntersounds patch sets news

Boris Plotnikov wrote:

>As far as I understand, adding external footpedal or something instead
>of it (e.g. small box with one 100k(?) pot inside) can make it almost
>the same as RP255 exclude some effects (not a really big set, you will
>miss, I supuse).

The external footpedal in the RP150/155 can control wah, volume, or whammy.  That's better than nothing, but it's nothing like what you can do with the footpedal in the RP250 and up, where you can assign it to anything the device can do.

If you really think you want footpedal control over your sound, as well as the additional amp models, cab models, and FX, the RP255 is worth the extra money. (Of course you have to go up to the RP355 to get one of my favorite FX, the FX25 envelope filter model, which makes big, wet wah-wah sounds that you can control with your breath.)  But the 155 includes almost all the delays, and ALL the reverbs, you get with the higher models, and they're all very nice.

Regards, Richard HUnter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick