Re: [Harp-L] Huntersounds patch sets news

Is it possible to assign external footpedal of 155 to rotary speed?

> If you really think you want footpedal control over your sound, as well as the additional amp models, cab
models, and FX, the RP255 is worth the extra money. (Of course you
have to go up to the RP355 to get one of my favorite FX, the FX25
envelope filter model, which makes big, wet wah-wah sounds that you
can control with your breath.)  But the 155 includes almost all the
delays, and ALL the reverbs, you get with the higher models, and
they're all very nice.

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru