Re: [Harp-L] Wedding gig

A lot of the gigs I play here in San Diego, the musicians are forbidden to
eat from the buffet line, and don't get a table either.
OTOH, my wife says, if you feed the musicians, you don't need to pay them--
My experience is that the more you get paid, the less fun you will have.
I do enjoy it when I am treated well, but hardly expect it--I am, after all
a professional--I don't have lunch prepared for the plumber . . .

--
Gary