Re: [Harp-L] Combs Combs Combs

Hi Matt,

I'm one of the skeptics.

I wonder, if someone video-recorded a controlled A-B test (like your store
experiment) do you believe we could hear the difference? Or is it
best perceived live, and not so well noticed when recorded?

A valid test could be replicated by another, and obtain similar results.

The problem with "comb-wars" <grin> is that we discuss tone, but not often
player comfort. I liked SP20s for years, and now play all Lee Oskars.

But, I'm willing to be persuaded with good evidence.

Stay well
Play well

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL
Distance Learning via Webcam