Re: [Harp-L] Al Data RIP

If you're on Facebook, you can see photos with Al

My wedding reception, Scottish Rite Cathedral, New Castle, PA
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/photo.php?fbid=1069
004931147&set=t.1417277406&theater<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1069004931147&set=t.1417277406&theater>

Zehnder's Dining Hall, Frankenmuth, MI
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/photo.php?fbid=1013